Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
short Linsoln report
Took my kayak out today. Planned to fish in Goshen Bay but when I passed Lincoln it looked too purty to pass up. Launched about 6;30 and worked toward BS inlet. Started picking up cats right away and had 10 or so when I left at 10:00. Caught all of them on fresh wb. Three best were 27. 27 1/2, and 28.
The carp are going bana.... ban..., they are going carzy as they begin their spawn. Lots of carp clusters in the open water and lots of thrashing in the reeds. Tried to take a pic of the cluster but they exploded as I snappef the shutter. Fun times coming.
[Image: DSC01091.jpg] [Image: DSC01094.jpg] [Image: DSC01093.jpg]
Man you southern boys are killin it. I have made so many dry runs to the bird refuge that until Paul posted his killer day yesterday, I was starting to wonder if the DWR had been to agressive in poisoning the carp and had took out some cats to. Hopefully it will turn on now and we can start to catch back up cause you are running the score up fast on us.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Well, that 'splains it. I looked for you but didn't think to check on yakkers. I had a stellar day numbers-wise but the big ones continue to elude me. Watch for my report.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.