Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is too many?
For approximately the first 40 years of my fishing life I always owned one rod and one reel.  Since then I have picked up a couple more rods and reels.  I just finished making some rod holders for the ceiling of my garage, so I finally could actually see all of my rods. [Image: Rods-1.png] [Image: Rods-2.png] [Image: Rods-3.png] [Image: Rods-4.png] [Image: Rods-5.png]
Some things are just better left unknown. That way you don't how bad the addiction is.  Big Grin
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
Kent, there are only two conditions of ownership; just enough and not enough. More than enough doesn't exist. Big Grin
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
My very anti-gun MIL once asked me just exactly how many guns I had. I told her I was one short.
Reminds me of the guy who walked into the saloon and said, " I got a fully loaded revolver and I want know who's been sleepin' with my wife". An old guy in the back of the room says " You need more bullets"
I use to be married. Use to.
Lol, I'm always one short on rods, guns and hunting/fishing equipment. On the flip side, my better half thinks I have too much.
never too many- Fly rods- trolling rods- bass rods, perch rods , trout rods. etc etc. Wrote:never too many- Fly rods- trolling rods- bass rods, perch rods , trout rods. etc etc.
You have progressed well on your journey, young man.  Nice display.
Big Grin 
The only downside is the one you decide you needed will always be home in the garage.
Not quite enough until you have a Shimano Stella spinning reel and a GLoomis rod to
match. Trust me, I'm not quite there myself.
There are a few things in life that you never get rid of and never have enough of.  Fishing rods and guns are on that list!
It's bows for me.  I make em, buy em, people give me old ones.......

But recently, through a series uf random and unpredictable events, I have ended up with FIVE Uglystiks.  I am HARD on equipment, and if I don't lose it, I'll break it, or my kids would for me.    I currently feel set for life.