Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle Re-Koke
After my near skunk Monday morning I was eager to get back up there and try again. Went early yesterday morning and started off pretty fast with 4 hookups the first hour and 3 in the box. Then it slowed down to about a fish per hour until we left at 11:00. Best color yesterday for us was orange as it out caught the pink. Fish were not deep. No consistant area, we caught them all over the main lake one here and another there.
Thanks for the report. I'm gonna have to head up there and give it a try if I can tear myself away from the cats. Never tried it myself but my new boat came with a couple of downriggers and I want to try them out this summer.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(05-07-2020, 03:01 AM)catchinon Wrote: Thanks for the report. I'm gonna have to head up there and give it a try if I can tear myself away from the cats. Never tried it myself but my new boat came with a couple of downriggers and I want to try them out this summer.

Last week I caught one at 31 feet but all others were right on top. no down rigger needed.