Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wyoming Quarantine expired
The 14 day requirement to quarantine for nonresidents expired today and from what I've seen on Wyoming media it's not going to be extended so launching at the gorge has opened up  Cool

https://www.sweetwaternow.com/gordon-14-...s-can-end/
Couldn't you always launch on the Utah side ??  Manila is in Utah and you can fish everything up to the Pipline w/o going into Wyoming.  Sheep creek, Lucerne, Horseshoe, etc are all in Utah.  You have to drive through Wyoming to get there,  but driving through does not require a 14 day quarantine !!! Don't think it was ever an issue !!!
(05-10-2020, 05:08 PM)Therapist Wrote: Manila is in Utah and you can fish everything up to the Pipline w/o going into Wyoming.

Really?  They moved the Utah/Wyoming board almost 3 miles North?  I didn't know that.   Big Grin

Seriously, Therapist, the border line is actually about 2 1/2 to 3 miles South of the pipeline.  See attachment below:

Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Therapist pid= Wrote:Couldn't you always launch on the Utah side ??  Manila is in Utah and you can fish everything up to the Pipline w/o going into Wyoming.  Sheep creek, Lucerne, Horseshoe, etc are all in Utah.  You have to drive through Wyoming to get there,  but driving through does not require a 14 day quarantine !!! Don't think it was ever an issue !!!

Yes you could, it just opened up options of launching "up" lake if that's where you like to fish
dHey Dubob, than ks for correcting me !!  I forgot that the state line runs through the middle of Swim Beach !!  None the less,  you have always been able to launch at Lucern w/o having to go into Wyoming !!  Us old guys have to stick together and keep each other honeslt !!