Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DWR Survey for Rule Changes 2021-2022
DWR is asking for input on rule changes for 2021-2022. 

https://wildlife.utah.gov/fishingsurvey

I'm in favor of more fishing opportunity for everyone in every case. 

Freedom:  Strongly Support.
Done!

Thanks for posting the information on the survey.  I hope everyone will take it.
Smile
Did & done.

Attached Files Image(s)

Done, I'm glad to see the DWR is asking input for the public more and more.
(05-20-2020, 06:12 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Done, I'm glad to see the DWR is asking input for the public more and more.

Yes, that is good.  If they would follow the results of the surveys that would even be better.
Done
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
Done. Been watching to see if a survey would be offered again this year.
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
If you take this survey, In the comments, Please ask the DWR to plant Kokanee in Joes Valley reservoir. thanks
Done.
If you don't want to talk to me, that's fine.  But, if you need help on the water, call for Downriggerer on 16.  I'll be listening for a position and come get you fixed up.

Peace starts at home Bob.  Try it.
(05-22-2020, 03:07 AM)Downrigger Wrote: Peace starts at home Bob.  Try it.
Downrigger   are you a Attorney? if you are I think I know you, and from now on will believe most of what you say.

Also Bob is a good guy and puts a lot into BFT we need guys like both of you on here.  
Robert
(05-22-2020, 08:17 PM)liketrolling Wrote:
(05-22-2020, 03:07 AM)Downrigger Wrote: Peace starts at home Bob.  Try it.
Downrigger   are you a Attorney? if you are I think I know you, and from now on will believe most of what you say.

Also Bob is a good guy and puts a lot into BFT we need guys like both of you on here.  
Robert

We know each other.  You came out on my old boat with my now, ex brother in law.  I think that was long enough ago that you were just retiring and getting your boat and camp trailer up to the Gorge.  We fished for the day at Buckboard and gave you the grand tour with the downriggers, as I recall.  It was early March so we picked up some macs but the kokes weren't warm enough to play yet.

I've known Bob for a long time too.  We even met once, though I'm sure he doesn't recall because it was brief and we didn't exchange names.  I don't have a personal problem with him.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Am I sensing something going on in the Geezer ranks?

[Image: Foghorn-Leghorn.jpg]
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
(05-23-2020, 01:52 PM)Bduck Wrote: Am I sensing something going on in the Geezer ranks?

[Image: Foghorn-Leghorn.jpg]
We've been chastised by the Mods, so this one's been put to bed.   Big Grin
Took the survey. Checked Neutral for every body of water I don't fish. In the Comments said "Allow live bait taken from the same place as fished."
Took it and in the comments asked for game fish and parts thereof to be allowed as bait (similar to Idaho rules) on all waters that allow bait. I would especially like to use white bass and cisco on multiple bodies of water for bait.
(05-23-2020, 02:22 PM)RockyRaab2 Wrote: Took the survey. Checked Neutral for every body of water I don't fish. 
We think alike!  Big Grin