Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEAR LAKE?
Has anyone been up to bear lake lately? every time I have tried to go this year something has come up. I have never fished the bear so I thought I would give it a try. I was thinking the rockpile or should I try some where else?
[signature]
Mike, here is a website that has a Bear Lake fishing report that is updated at least each week. [url "http://www.anglerguide.com/utah/"]http://www.anglerguide.com/utah/[/url]. It is sponsored by Pugstone's, a tackle shop in Garden City. Also look for threads from the BearLakeFishGuy or give him a PM. He lives over there and keeps up to date on the fishing. Hope this helps. Let us know how you do.
[signature]
Anyone else going up? I'd like to hook up with someone who knows bear lake.
[signature]
when are you planning on going up there ? cant say i really know the lake having only fished it 2 times but if you need some company and i can make it i'll take a trip with you
[signature]
I wish I could go this week end but have other commitments. Maybe we could go some time soon.
Its going to be a short trip. I plan on leaving at 4:30 sat morning. fishindude has to work at 3:00 so I will have to leave the lake around 11:00. let me know if you can come.
[signature]
I plan to be there Saturday and Sunday. South of the Marina, limping along, looking for fish! I will carry my radio (channel12) if you would like to hook up!
[signature]
I'm hoping to make it to bear lake Saturday morning as long as nothing comes up at work between now and Friday. If I go I will pm you and maybe we can meet up there.
[signature]
Hey Mike,

Send me a PM too!! We can meet at the marina if you want to fish with me. I want to stay away from gus's and the rock pile, lot's of noise and pressure there!
[signature]
Of coarse I would want to fish with you. How about the east side or do you think the west side would be better fishing? The east side wouldn't be too far of a walk or is too much for you with your bad ankle?
[signature]
thanks for the offer but i'll be at work at that time i was hoping you were doing a weekday trip good luck hope yuo slay em
[signature]