Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deer Creek
Got a last minute chance to fish deer creek this weekend.  We went after bass and walleye.  Fished the east shore for about 90 min and ended up with 40-50 smallies, 1 large mouth, and 3 walleyes.   Gitzit slow retrieve got the job done.  Then late afternoon we ran from the storm.  then headed to Grannies for a burger.   All in All fun day![Image: IMG-0558.jpg][Image: IMG-0560.jpg]
Hey, Bro,
Could you give me the location? I am glad to enjoy the fun you had. What bait to catch those smallies? Do you use same bait for all those kind fish. I never catch any of those fish and have no idea what to do. How far and how deep to cast. Thanks for your help.
(06-01-2020, 03:06 PM)fishalot13 Wrote: Got a last minute chance to fish deer creek this weekend.  We went after bass and walleye.  Fished the east shore for about 90 min and ended up with 40-50 smallies, 1 large mouth, and 3 walleyes.   Gitzit slow retrieve got the job done.  Then late afternoon we ran from the storm.  then headed to Grannies for a burger.   All in All fun day![Image: IMG-0558.jpg][Image: IMG-0560.jpg]

Thanks for the report.  Any size to on the Walleyes this year?
Walleyes where 18"
And they are FAT!

At least the ones that I caught last night.
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.