Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson Ranch Kokes
I'm heading up to Mt. Home next week and plan on heading up to Anderson to try for some Kokes with my daughter who has never been there before, is there any good news on the koke fishing there this spring? Thanks for any info.
(06-05-2020, 05:18 PM)PACKFAN Wrote: I'm heading up to Mt. Home next week and plan on heading up to Anderson to try for some Kokes with my daughter who has never been there before, is there any good news on the koke fishing there this spring? Thanks for any info.
Daughter and I had a great time at Anderson this past week, and thanks Matt for your earlier post on using cranks when trolling for Chinook, it really works. We used my favorite flicker minnows in clear color.
(06-13-2020, 05:04 PM)PACKFAN Wrote:
(06-05-2020, 05:18 PM)PACKFAN Wrote: I'm heading up to Mt. Home next week and plan on heading up to Anderson to try for some Kokes with my daughter who has never been there before, is there any good news on the koke fishing there this spring? Thanks for any info.
Daughter and I had a great time at Anderson this past week, and thanks Matt for your earlier post on using cranks when trolling for Chinook, it really works. We used my favorite flicker minnows in clear color.

Any size to the chinook you caught Pete? Glad you were able to get out with your daughter and have a great time.
(06-13-2020, 05:27 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(06-13-2020, 05:04 PM)PACKFAN Wrote:

Any size to the chinook you caught Pete? Glad you were able to get out with your daughter and have a great time.
not really but larger than last year.