Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Bay trip #5
This will be a real easy, short report.   Beautiful morning  at the south marina. 

[Image: 025-12-June-2020.jpg]

That's it. Everything  after the launch and the marina was just another SKUNK. 
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
I am finding this year has been kinda off for me, in the catching fish department, don't know if any body else has experienced the same.
It has been kinda of a windy, May and June, don't know if that has anything to do with it, but it sure makes boat control kind of a chore.
Fished Willard 6 times, no skunk, but not good numbers, Strawberry 2 times with the same results. My results have always been marginal in may anyway, for the fish species i have been Targeting, but June is usually a good month, not promising so far, but its not over yet, maybe that is the excuse i need, to go fishing more often, to better my odds.
We're with you about not a great catching this year at Willard, even though others are doing well. What gives as past years we've never not caught a limit of what we were after. But we'll keep at it for while longer. Our last trip ended with me and the new puppy going overboard - think I would have preferred a skunk over a soaking wet ride home. LOL We still cannot pass up when its so close to home like it is.