Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who would like to go to strawberry tomorrow Tue.
who would like to go Kokanee fishing with me in my boat tomorrow 
tue.  6/16/2020,   I can take two.  If you have kids maybe more. Leave my house in Riverton at 4 am  get to Strawberry about 5:30 AM
can meet you some place on the road or at strawberry 
you will need to PM me by 7 PM tonight.
Robert
I took the girls from work out this morning. They were supposed to be here at 0630. Got here at 0715. Still a great day. Brought them in with their 8 by 1100. All nice fish, 17 to 19”. The pink side was killing the orange so we changed to pink on both sides and it evened out. I think they went home happy. The wife wants to go out in the morning so I will see you on the launch tomorrow.
That's a really good offer. I hope someone see this in time.
(06-15-2020, 09:23 PM)I would almost quit my job to go after Kokes with you my friend. Someone is going to be very lucky.........liketrolling Wrote: who would like to go Kokanee fishing with me in my boat tomorrow 
tue.  6/16/2020,   I can take two.  If you have kids maybe more. Leave my house in Riverton at 4 am  get to Strawberry about 5:30 AM
can meet you some place on the road or at strawberry 
you will need to PM me by 7 PM tonight.
Robert
The weather tomorrow says blowing 14 by 10:00 AM and 20 by 2:00pm.  I was going to go up tomorrow but I pulled the plug after the wind report.
(06-15-2020, 11:10 PM)brookie Wrote: I took the girls from work out this morning. They were supposed to be here at 0630. Got here at 0715. Still a great day. Brought them in with their 8 by 1100. All nice fish, 17 to 19”. The pink side was killing the orange so we changed to pink on both sides and it evened out. I think they went home happy. The wife wants to go out in the morning so I will see you on the launch tomorrow.
I saw your Track there, did not see your boat  we stopped fishing  at about 9:15  was in some big fish today 3 over 20"
Thanks for putting up this offer! I'd love to go sometime. I have a work zoom call today I couldn't miss, but often I can duck out for a day. Hope it's good out there today.
Has anyone fished the main lake side yet, or are you all still working the Soldier Creek side? I had better luck on the main lake, but my buddy did better on SC.

TiteLines
PM sent but I'm crying its to late. ready for tomorrow!!.
I'm always a day late and a dollar short. Wish I would have seen this yesterday. Would love to go out and learn how to catch some kokes! Thanks for the offer!