Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The gorge the last week
Fish the gorge a few days over the last week with Friends and family.  Caught kokes lakers and rainbows.  Rainbows came on the surface down to 15' on sling blades and wiggles hoochies and the  active kokes seemed to move down to the 30-40' range.  The kokes prefferred Super UV hoochies (white/glow/pearl)  Brought home some nice limits of 17-20" kokes!  Weather was Rainy, Windy, and snowy and sunny! ......Beautiful flaming gorge in the spring time!!
 [Image: gvvvv1-1.jpg]

[Image: kokess.jpg]

[Image: snowykokes.jpg]
Vert nice Kokanee. Well done.
Sounds like some crazy condition at the Gorge but you can't argue with you and your Dad's success. Hey Kody, do you ever fish Willard or Porcupine anymore?
(06-18-2020, 12:58 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Sounds like some crazy condition at the Gorge but you can't argue with you and your Dad's success. Hey Kody, do you ever fish Willard or Porcupine anymore?
O yeah, i fish willard once a week or more.  haven't been to porqupine in a few years.  Been hitting the gorge a bunch because i took my trailer up there when they closed willard and havent brought it back.
(06-18-2020, 03:43 PM)trophyboat Wrote:
(06-18-2020, 12:58 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Sounds like some crazy condition at the Gorge but you can't argue with you and your Dad's success. Hey Kody, do you ever fish Willard or Porcupine anymore?
O yeah, i fish willard once a week or more.  haven't been to porqupine in a few years.  Been hitting the gorge a bunch because i took my trailer up there when they closed willard and havent brought it back.

You ever hear anything from Mike4cobra anymore?
wiperhunter2 Wrote:
trophyboat Wrote:
wiperhunter2 Wrote:Sounds like some crazy condition at the Gorge but you can't argue with you and your Dad's success. Hey Kody, do you ever fish Willard or Porcupine anymore?

You ever hear anything from Mike4cobra anymore?

I haven't maybe ill shoot him a text!