Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview Perch Report
(06-21-2020, 02:02 AM)Cowboypirate Wrote: Oh man the Perch, Crappie and Bluegill fishing at Pineview is still insane (if you get there before the powerboats start churning the water)

I always look forward to your reports and seeing what is working. With your encouragement my son and I hit a new spot at Pineview last night. I figured we'd be an hour but the crappie bite was so insane he kept going back for "just one more". Power squadron was out but the fish didn't seem to care. Ended up with some wet toes but well worth it. Only got into the crappie but as you said there are some bigger ones showing up in the schools. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
(06-26-2020, 09:07 PM)ChalkCreekUT Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 02:02 AM)Cowboypirate Wrote: Oh man the Perch, Crappie and Bluegill fishing at Pineview is still insane (if you get there before the powerboats start churning the water)

I always look forward to your reports and seeing what is working. With your encouragement my son and I hit a new spot at Pineview last night. I figured we'd be an hour but the crappie bite was so insane he kept going back for "just one more". Power squadron was out but the fish didn't seem to care. Ended up with some wet toes but well worth it. Only got into the crappie but as you said there are some bigger ones showing up in the schools. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Your post made my day. Glad I could help
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew