Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Morning
Got the boat out this morning and got a few fish.[Image: KIMG0564.jpg]
Nicely done. Good eatn there
Are those walleye Lyle? I see one rainbow I think. Where did you go?
Yep Randy, all walleye except for the one rainbow. We hit salmon falls for a few hours the other morning.
Wow, great haul, I've only fished that lake once and I guess because we did not know it well, all we caught was kokes, bows and a SM bass. Do you mind sharing what method you used, to do so well on the eyes?
We troll rapalas until that bite goes away, then drift and toss jigs.
OK, I never tried drifting or throwing jigs, just trolled the whole time. Were you tipping your jigs with anything?
Just a small piece of worm.
(06-28-2020, 10:14 PM)meancuznalfy Wrote: Just a small piece of worm.
That's all it takes to get eyes when they are hungry Wink.
Yep, just enough to cover the hook
[Image: KIMG0581.jpg]

[Image: KIMG0582.jpg]

[Image: KIMG0583.jpg]

Had another decent morning again today.
Awesome catch and I'd say it was a good morning. Where are you fishing at if I may ask. Please tell us your secret hole and how to get into it, LMAO Smile Seriously though, are you fishing SFR or Ririe? You sure have the knack for nailed down seems like
Wow, you are killing them, way to go. Were you using the same method as last time?
(07-10-2020, 12:24 PM)duksnfish Wrote: Awesome catch and I'd say it was a good morning.  Where are you fishing at if I may ask. Please tell us your secret hole and how to get into it, LMAO Smile Seriously though, are you fishing SFR or Ririe?  You sure have the knack for nailed down seems like
Salmon falls, just a bit of trolling rapalas and throwing jigs.

(07-10-2020, 07:29 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Wow, you are killing them, way to go. Were you using the same method as last time?
Yep, it's about all we do, troll rapalas for a couple hours then go to the jigs after trolling.