Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kokanee fishing
I need to give a huge Thank You to Shawn from Roy who took me and my son out on his boat Saturday at 5 am at Strawberry. He had posted saying he would be up there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for an annual trip to Strawberry. His set up with boat and tackle was better than I could ever have hoped for. I let him know my son and I were so excited to learn how to catch Kokanee. He proceeded to give us an education and a wonderful time catching eleven kokanee between the three of us. It was a most memorable trip and if you ever get a chance to fish with him do it. He is guide quality and we were catching them even when others were not. Thank you Shawn for being so generous and showing some strangers how to catch kokanee. The world is a good place because of awesome people like you!
Exclamation   Well done.
(06-28-2020, 07:12 PM)mayandgunther@gmail.com Wrote: I need to give a huge Thank You to Shawn from Roy who took me and my son out on his boat Saturday at 5 am at Strawberry. He had posted saying he would be up there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for an annual trip to Strawberry. His set up with boat and tackle was better than I could ever have hoped for. I let him know my son and I were so excited to learn how to catch Kokanee. He proceeded to give us an education and a wonderful time catching eleven kokanee between the three of us. It was a most memorable trip and if you ever get a chance to fish with him do it. He is guide quality and we were catching them even when others were not. Thank you Shawn for being so generous and showing some strangers how to catch kokanee. The world is a good place because of awesome people like you!
Thanks for the kind words, I had a great time fishing with you guys, we will have to do it again.