Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A big thanks at Strawberry!
Just became a new member last week.  I was invited by ObifishKenobi to fish for Kokanee at Strawberry today.  If you ever get the chance to fish with him, do it!  He was very knowledgable and very willing to share what he knew.  Though things were a little slow, I managed to catch my first Kokanee!  A big thanks to him for introducing me to kokanee fishing!
(07-08-2020, 01:41 AM)ComeFishCome! Wrote: Just became a new member last week.  I was invited by ObifishKenobi to fish for Kokanee at Strawberry today.  If you ever get the chance to fish with him, do it!  He was very knowledgable and very willing to share what he knew.  Though things were a little slow, I managed to catch my first Kokanee!  A big thanks to him for introducing me to kokanee fishing!

Welcome to the site and congrats on getting your first kokanee.
(07-08-2020, 01:41 AM)ComeFishCome! Wrote: Just became a new member last week.  I was invited by ObifishKenobi to fish for Kokanee at Strawberry today.  If you ever get the chance to fish with him, do it!  He was very knowledgable and very willing to share what he knew.  Though things were a little slow, I managed to catch my first Kokanee!  A big thanks to him for introducing me to kokanee fishing!

ObifishKenobi has exposed you to the Kokedemic.....  you will likely never recover....  Wink