Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
willard south
Met Pat this AM at the south Marina.  I was first in line today cause I was early. The camp host pulled up and asked if I wanted to come in now,
and of course I Sad yes so he let me in at about 5:30. Thanked him and went to the ramp. That was super nice of him for sure.
  When I was unloading my tube the mosquitos found me and let me know they could  have me at will. Sure was glad I had my bug juice. Pat and a couple boats started to arrive just when I was finished setting up. Talked to pat and met a nice gentleman and his wife but i just cant recall their name.  If youre reading this Im sorry,
    I launched first and headed out. Calm in the marina but chop out in the main lake. I was dragging a white 3 inch gulp minnow and a worm harness but had no luck in the marina. The water temp was around 73 and stayed there the whole time. Reached 12 ft of water and a cookie cutter cat took the gulp minnow.
                      [Image: DSCN2876.jpg][Image: DSCN2879.jpg][Image: DSCN2880.jpg][Image: DSCN2882.jpg][Image: DSCN2884.jpg]   Not sure what happened but this was all i could do with the pics. Ended with 5 cats and the wiper all on the gulp minnow. Beats my last 2 time out skunked both times
Look like that gulp minnow treated you well Lee, congrats on a good outing. I think you can only upload 5 pics at one time, depending on their size. You should be able to go back and edit your post and add any other photo, just put the cursor below your last text before you start to upload them.
Thanks for the information Curt.  I will add that to my how to notebook. Tongue