Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
would Like to thank the one who took all my squids out of my boat
Thanks for the warning Robert, I'm not very smart about watching my gear when it's in the boat, too trusting of people I guess... Sad when someone thinks it's okay to do such a thing... I'm voting for Karma to do it's thing... sure it will, eventually anyway... Sorry for your losses... Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Robert that really stinks that someone took your stuff, I know that I am really bad about leaving my boat unattended and have been fortunate so far. I just wanted to comment About how several responses above talked about how it is these days alluding to times being better in the past, the funny thing is that by all measures all types of crime including property crime have been declining for decades, there has never been a safer time to live in this country than right now, we are just so connected through the media and the internet that we perceive that there is more danger or more crime because we hear about everything going on everywhere. There have always been bad people who do bad things, but in this age of technology it is harder to get away with stuff, so people get caught sooner.