Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyrum
Getting on the water by 7 is the key- just in order to beat the Skiers. Fishing has been good all year, especially for perch. Pretty easy to get  your limit of 8" ers and like today 4 or 5 at 11 ". Bass fishing has been decent- the back end of the lake is getting shallow as the water drops- soon it will be
non fishable. Watched a few bald eagles, ospreys . grebes and deer today also. Pretty enjoyable
Sweet report thanks, what time does the power squadron usually show up? Do you get a couple hours before it gets too wavy to continue? I haven't been over all summer, guess the boat issues haven't helped that, but come fall I shall return... The way that morning looks today I think fall is on the way... Can't believe how fast the daylight changes this time of year... Haven't used much leave all summer so far, so hopefully that will leave more time for fall fishing... love a fall morning on the water... Thanks again for the report it sounds good... Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
SkunkedAgain Wrote:Sweet report thanks, what time does the power squadron usually show up?  Do you get a couple hours before it gets too wavy to continue?  I haven't been over all summer, guess the boat issues haven't helped that, but come fall I shall return...  The way that morning looks today I think fall is on the way... Can't believe how fast the daylight changes this time of year... Haven't used much leave all summer so far, so hopefully that will leave more time for fall fishing... love a fall morning on the water... Thanks again for the report it sounds good... Later Jeff

There is usually 1 ski boat there early and leaves for work I assume. He is pretty respectful. I was off the water by 10 yesterday and it was just starting to be ski time . Usually I am off by 9 , though each day can certainly be different . The perch are certainly bigger on average than last year. Need a few more people putting the hurt to them.