Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lower bear river
Bait fish and bigger catfish are showing up in the lower bear. Starting to catch carp minnows in cast net and traps. Also a lot of shad in the net.[Image: KODAK-Digital-Still-Camera.jpg] 

Granddaughters came down from Nebraska for a visit and wanted to fish. First day Miranda get a monster 33 incher[Image: KODAK-Digital-Still-Camera.jpg]  [Image: 116345327-1962681120540240-3439841234291449518-n.jpg]
Next day Dakota lands a nice 30 inch fish.
 [Image: KODAK-Digital-Still-Camera.jpg]
I sure could of used Miranda's fish for the contest. My fish of the day was only 25 inch
Don't get to see these girls much. Sure was great to fish with them again.
There's Always Time For One More Cast
John, I hope to see you out there soon. About done with this house and ready to get back on the water. Man that 33 is a toad
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(08-04-2020, 01:30 PM)Ahi1953 Wrote: Bait fish and bigger catfish are showing up in the lower bear. Starting to catch carp minnows in cast net and traps. Also a lot of shad in the net.[Image: KODAK-Digital-Still-Camera.jpg] 

Granddaughters came down from Nebraska for a visit and wanted to fish. First day Miranda get a monster 33 incher[Image: KODAK-Digital-Still-Camera.jpg]  [Image: 116345327-1962681120540240-3439841234291449518-n.jpg]
Next day Dakota lands a nice 30 inch fish.
I sure could of used Miranda's fish for the contest. My fish of the day was only 25 inch
Don't get to see these girls much. Sure was great to fish with them again.

WOW !  Nice going to those girls. 
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Great report John, always good when the youngsters are catching some of those big fish. Haven't read a report from you in a while, good to see you are still getting out there and chasing those kitties. How much would you guess the 33" cat weighed?