Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard South 8/19
Made it out to the south marina this morning and was fishing by 6:30. A little windy, but the fish didn't seem to mind. Drifted and dragged a chunk of marinated chicken on a Santee Rig  around the feed lot.  Fishing wasn't fast and furious with the exception of one double. Every 20 or 30 minutes I'd find another
dumb one. If I kept score right, it was an 8-0 game. Off the water and home by 11 AM.
(08-19-2020, 09:23 PM)FatBiker Wrote: Made it out to the south marina this morning and was fishing by 6:30. A little windy, but the fish didn't seem to mind. Drifted and dragged a chunk of marinated chicken on a Santee Rig  around the feed lot.  Fishing wasn't fast and furious with the exception of one double. Every 20 or 30 minutes I'd find another
dumb one. If I kept score right, it was an 8-0 game. Off the water and home by 11 AM.

Larry, glad you got out there today and had better catch rate than I did yesterday.  The wind probably kept the bugs down a bit.  Might make another try at it tomorrow. 
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool