Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fligonometry
(10-23-2020, 07:26 AM)JArner Wrote: Pat, would you be able to share your source for the 'disco yellow' glitter dust? I've done a bit of searching online and I can certainly find some options that are close.

Thanks.
Alas, it is no longer available through my former source of supply.  As you have found, there are some potential alternatives available.  But I have not checked any of them out so can't make any recommendations.

Fortunately...and one of the better things I have done in life...I ordered a full pound of that stuff when I received intel that it was going to be discontinued.  That was several years ago.  Since then, I have used a lot of it and have shared some with other lure crafters.  Only got two or three ounces left.  But the next time you are in the area you can stop by and pick up at least a small quantity.  It goes a long way, since it is only used for "highlighting" and not for major full glitter applications.  But to me it is indispensable for many of my favorite color patterns.

One of these days...if I am still around and making lures...I will be forced to try some of the other "sorta kindas" available online.

How are you coming along in your own flig making?
(10-23-2020, 11:03 AM)TubeDude Wrote: How are you coming along in your own flig making?[/b][/font][/size][/color]

I appreciate the kind offer to share the glitter. I am in the midst of gathering materials, shortly after our flig session my wife and I decided that my office/tackletorium needed a remodel. We are at the tail end of that and I can concentrate on other things again.