Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyrum
Perch fishing has been stellar. Average fish 9" up to 12. All have put on their fall weight. A few males but 95% females.
Just really couldnt get any better,
Good to hear some perch still left from last Winter's harvest...maybe there'll be a few around for this ice season..last year was a blast out there..
Now why did you have to go and post that. I got to many spots on my list for the next two weeks, as is, and I do love Hyrum in Oct/Nov. although Aggie ice-cream may be replaced with Aggie hot chocolate.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(10-18-2020, 02:05 AM)Cowboypirate Wrote: Now why did you have to go and post that. I got to many spots on my list for the next two weeks, as is, and I do love Hyrum in Oct/Nov. although Aggie ice-cream may be replaced with Aggie hot chocolate.
 The post is meant to get fisherman out there. The perch are getting larger because people are finally starting to fish for them during the summer months. They need to be thinned to keep that population healthy.
(10-18-2020, 02:26 PM)packfish Wrote: They need to be thinned to keep that population healthy.
I'll be doing my best to thin them after ice up.  Big Grin
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."