Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SH Fall Bite is on fire...at least it was.
Star 
Man we got into some amazing fall fishing at SH before this front blew through! Slowing rolling spinner baits in 15-20' of water, right over the grass beds with vicious strikes! Fished several evenings up to dark last week, and every evening was as good as the next. 30 fish evenings in about 2.5 hrs of fishing, with nice quality. The fish are fat and sassy, remind me of myself, lol. Water temps were in the mid 60's and clear as ever. Nothing better feeling then a 4-5lb LM loading up on a spinner bait....hope once the temps get back into the upper 70's here this weekend, the bite might resume a little. 
[Image: Screenshot-20201023-192543-Video-Player.jpg]

[Image: 20201012-180150.jpg]

[Image: 20201023-174112.jpg]

[Image: 20201023-172554.jpg]
Its been a longgggg time since I have dragged spinners baits but those hogs sure make me want dig em back out
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Good work my friend!
Oh man, I wish I was closer to SH! I picked up some spinner baits this spring, but never did try them out. Congrats on those hogs!
Thanks guys...it really is a fun way to catch them. Looking to get back out there this weekend and see how the cold front effected them. Should be 80 degrees, but I imagine the water temps dropped to 50.