Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My aching back Strawberry
Are the courtesy docks still in at the Berry?
Wondering if we need to take the step ladder for me to get in boat.
Had back surgery 4 months ago (can't bend well yet) and we are looking at going to the Berry tomorrow.  Have not been in the boat all summer and am a bit worried about access.
Don't know about the Strawberry side, but the courtesy dock at Renegade is out of the water. Good luck!
(11-04-2020, 05:36 PM)kastmaster Wrote: Don't know about the Strawberry side, but the courtesy dock at Renegade is out of the water.  Good luck!
Thank you
There were two courtesy docks in at the Strawberry Marina on Saturday.
(11-04-2020, 05:19 PM)PACMEN Wrote: Are the courtesy docks still in at the Berry?
Wondering if we need to take the step ladder for me to get in boat.
Had back surgery 4 months ago (can't bend well yet) and we are looking at going to the Berry tomorrow.  Have not been in the boat all summer and am a bit worried about access.

Just got back from strawberry today they only had one wedge dock in.  Fishing was pretty good.  Got on the water around 700 until 1300.  Trolled from Haws Point down to Chaplain Point on the 50 ft contour.  Caught 21 today using chartruese and black spinner on one rig and plain white on the other.  Had one rod at 15-20 ft down and the other 20-25 ft. going about 1.3-1.6 mph.  The chartruese and black has been killing it lately.  Was up there Sunday as well and boated 50.  Catching quite a few right on top setting out lines.  Getting the trifecta of species kokanee, rainbows, and of course the majority cutts.  Good luck!
Thanks for the info you guys.
Was leaning toward Renegade but not now.

Thanks again.