Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fishing coming to a end even sturgeon fishing
I need to make a post  
I only went to strawberry two times after kokanee fishing ended must be a record for me .
last day I was their it was 2 deg. and cold. trolling catching them as fast as we could put the line back in the water. after about two hours of that, got tired of catching cuts  ( they don't turn me on this year)  packed up and went to deer creek and fished till 1 pm.

Just got back from fishing for Sturgeon fished two days. boy is was fun it wore the two of us out   here is the smallest one we got and the biggest one 
some times it is hard to get a good picture the biggest one is 8 feet the chart I have say they weigh 276 lb. it took 40 min to get him in.
when he stopped by the boat he lay on the bottom  and we had to lift him up, good thing I have good poles. used floating hooks. Biggest sturgeon I have ever got is 9 feet
.[Image: DSCN2566.jpg][Image: DSCN2587.jpg]

[/url][Image: DSCN2588.jpg]

[url=https://ibb.co/KbMGDkv][Image: DSCN2589.jpg]
Great job Robert on the sturgeon. You're killing me though. I have canceled multiple trips, because I am concerned about catching Covid, from staying in a motel room. Hopefully, I will be able to get vaccinated (along with everyone else who wants to be vaccinated) soon and be able to chase them again no later than in March.
Sounds like you had a good time. Thanks for sharing.
Great job Robert. I think that it would be very interesting if the DWR tagged as many as they could and the public could record and research that fish online. If like me and you have been recording your catches, you could see if you have met before. It could also provide a large amount of research data.
Good fishing to all.   Hue