Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 2021 Ice Fishing Contest Rules and signup
(11-12-2020, 03:59 PM)F15Hwhisperer Wrote: I read through the rules, and I would like to sign up for this year.

Glad to have ya
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
I'd like to join again this year
(11-17-2020, 08:58 PM)DjHill16 Wrote: I'd like to join again this year

Got ya added
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Count me in again, Lance. I have read the rules. Thanks
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Got ya Craig. If you swing up to Scofield you might post the first fish
joatmon caught fish up there before me but if he doesn't post soon I'll beat him to it. He caught a lot of nice ones Saturday and I caught some. We'll probably get bigger trout as the contest progresses so we aren't in a lather to get them posted.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(11-29-2020, 01:08 AM)catchinon Wrote: joatmon caught fish up there before me but if he doesn't post soon I'll beat him to it. He caught a lot of nice ones Saturday and I caught some. We'll probably get bigger trout as the contest progresses so we aren't in a lather to get them posted.

I saw the general post.sou do like yall had a good time.i told Cookie we might get our first entries this weekend
I have read the rules and would like to sign up
I've read the rules and want to join.

Just one question, in #5 there is a statement about tracking the overall inches of fish caught. Are you wanting pictures of every fish? Even the sled full of perch from Fish Lake? You'll likely go crazy looking at that many pictures...
(12-01-2020, 09:49 PM)ofishal_chris Wrote: I have read the rules and would like to sign up

Got ya added in

(12-02-2020, 06:53 PM)ChalkCreekUT Wrote: I've read the rules and want to join.

Just one question, in #5 there is a statement about tracking the overall inches of fish caught. Are you wanting pictures of every fish? Even the sled full of perch from Fish Lake? You'll likely go crazy looking at that many pictures...

Got ya added in and ... no please dont sent me photos of a wheelbarrow full of perch or everything you catch on each trip

1- I will get in trouble with my wife as I head out the door to try where ever you are

2- we only need photos of the big one(s) of whatever species, you want us to record from that trip (and only if you think its a bigger example than you have previously posted).

I will try to tweak the rules a bit to reflect that
I’ve read the rules. Please add me
(12-03-2020, 02:29 AM)EyLayo Wrote: I’ve read the rules. Please add me

Ok, I got you on the sheet. 
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
I have read the rules, please add me!
I have read the rules please add me, thanks
(12-03-2020, 08:26 PM)RollWithiT Wrote: I have read the rules, please add me!

Got you on the sheet

(12-04-2020, 12:03 AM)wiperslayer1 Wrote: I have read the rules please add me, thanks

Got ya

Cool
Rules read, sign me up
(12-05-2020, 10:06 PM)DailyAngler Wrote: Rules read, sign me up

You are in there

Cool
(11-08-2020, 04:27 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: Attached are the rules. If you cant open them let us know

Respond to this thread that you have read them and want to join the contest

Watch for the tracker sheet in a few days and make sure your name is on it

We will post a BFT printable ice contest placard shortly

When I figure out how, both this thread and the placard, will move to the sticky threads so they stay at the top

PM us with any questions or concerns or GPS coords to your favorite perch hole ( we promise not to film us there catching them Smile )

JUST an FYI to all - the contest start and end dates are not in the rules - oops

So, it started yesterday Nov 9, 2020  and ends March 15th. Smile 

Go

Looks like I missed rule that is important to some of our members. That being you can post one fish without disclosure of location. I will add it back in. Just me missing it as I typed.

Good luck

I’ve read the rules and they look great!
Please add T-Boz to the contest
(12-13-2020, 07:42 PM)T-Boz Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 04:27 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: Attached are the rules. If you cant open them let us know

Respond to this thread that you have read them and want to join the contest

Watch for the tracker sheet in a few days and make sure your name is on it

We will post a BFT printable ice contest placard shortly

When I figure out how, both this thread and the placard, will move to the sticky threads so they stay at the top

PM us with any questions or concerns or GPS coords to your favorite perch hole ( we promise not to film us there catching them Smile )

JUST an FYI to all - the contest start and end dates are not in the rules - oops

So, it started yesterday Nov 9, 2020  and ends March 15th. Smile 

Go

Looks like I missed rule that is important to some of our members. That being you can post one fish without disclosure of location. I will add it back in. Just me missing it as I typed.

Good luck

I’ve read the rules and they look great!
Please add T-Boz to the contest

T-Boz  gotcha on the sheet. 

Cool