Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Politics and fishing
I talked to my wife this week.  I told her I am going to stop talking about politics and go fishing more.  She was happy to support me.  Looks like I am going fishing more.  Smile
I would rather be fishing than talking politics or pandemic.... but that's all that seems to be going on right now. Good luck with the fishing.
What will you be targeting? Its always intresting to hear what people are going after in rough weather.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
At this point if you bring up politics around me while fishing you will go swimming. Smile
I prefer to treat fishing conversations to be the same as what I prefer for Thanksgiving gatherings: Don't talk about politics or religion. However, I cannot say that it has never happened. Especially on a multi-day trip.
Good fishing to all.   Hue
(11-09-2020, 11:54 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: What will you be targeting? Its always intresting to hear what people are going after in rough weather.

In the past, I have enjoyed trolling Deer Creek for trout. One year I finally put my boat away on Dec 26 and fished every Sat in Nov.  Always came home with a nice catch of trout.  This year I may be done and just keep my boat parked after I winterize it.  I got on a big school of hungry white bass at Utah Lake last Monday, which was a blast.  Here is the video.  https://youtu.be/0DeGmS1XdHs

I like going ice fishing, but I sold all my tents, finders, auger and such.  I'll go when I have someone to go with. 

Matthew