Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henrys Lake 11/21
Oh the dreaded 1 hit and gone or light bite, pretty much why all the rods that are not in my hand will be on jackers from here on out, jiggin or dead stick. A bit spendy when fishing the gorge or in Idaho but I really hate missing fish. Thanks for all the update on Henrys obifishkenobi and fast randy, like Jeff I am chomping at the bit to get up there in a couple weeks.
There were people fishing right on the ledge of the open water at Staley. And lots of people surrounding the spring. But I have always liked fishing off points if I'm on the ice or open water. So I have never tried over by the open water. I'm curious how well they do by that open water.
(11-25-2020, 04:21 AM)obifishkenobi Wrote: We where about 100 yards off the point south of the spring, in water 10' to 11' deep. I caught 2/3 of my fish a foot off the bottom and the other 1/3 up in the water column between 3' and 8'. I moved about 20 yards from 10.5' off water to 11' of water the last hour I fished. Randy didn't move at all.
Thanks for the info. I haven't fished Henry's in about 5 years so I'm hoping to make it back up there soon. Good luck the rest of the season!