Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back!! Thanks to Curtis!
Wow, its been a long time since I've had access to BFT.  I used to contribute pretty regularly, but the new site kept me from getting access.  Thanks to Tubedude (whom I phoned earlier this week) and he let Curtis know I was locked out.  Curtis worked his magic and now I'm back in the fold.  Lets see how it goes!   If you know me, I'll be on vacation all next week chasing Bonneville WF in my backyard (Bear Lake).  Its the most wonderful time of the year!  Keep 'yer lines tight and drain plugs too!
Great to have you back Scott.
Glad it worked out for you Scott, hopefully the site will treat you better this time around but if you have any issues, let me know.
Are we still on for next Wednesday?  Good for me if it's good for you.

Hope you know where they planted it this year.

We can confirm Sunday or Monday.  Weather looks cold but calm.  Better than warm and windy.
Great to have back on BFT , I wondered why you weren't posting anymore here. I hope to see you guys next week up there for the Whitefish.
Hey Scott, has there been any reports of whitefish yet?  We are up for the weekend to chase macs, but wouldn’t mind giving whities a shot.
(11-26-2020, 03:48 PM)TubeDude Wrote: Are we still on for next Wednesday?  Good for me if it's good for you.

Hope you know where they planted it this year.

We can confirm Sunday or Monday.  Weather looks cold but calm.  Better than warm and windy.
Yes, Wednesday is "fishing day" for us.  See you at 0800.
(11-26-2020, 02:33 AM)BearLakeFishGuy Wrote: Wow, its been a long time since I've had access to BFT.  I used to contribute pretty regularly, but the new site kept me from getting access.  Thanks to Tubedude (whom I phoned earlier this week) and he let Curtis know I was locked out.  Curtis worked his magic and now I'm back in the fold.  Lets see how it goes!   If you know me, I'll be on vacation all next week chasing Bonneville WF in my backyard (Bear Lake).  Its the most wonderful time of the year!  Keep 'yer lines tight and drain plugs too!
Good to see you back. Excited to see your reports this winter.
How long does the Whitefish run last , I'm planning on going up but might not be until Friday. 
It should last through most of next week. I'll be out on Friday, so I hope to see you out there. Long overdue!