Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huntington-Cleveland-Electric-Scofield
Bride and I took a drive Fri. to see what we could see.

Huntington is iced over and there were I would guess about 25 to 30 people fishing, most by dam and a few mid lake.  Took a stroll out and looked in an open hole.  Without putting my hand in to check thickness the ice looked to be 3 to 4 inches there.

Cleveland did not have fishers on it but people had been fishing.  Some of the tracks went right across the middle not staying close to shore.

Electric lake had no ice at the dam and so little at the other end that I would say there was none.

Scofield-dam arm is iced over. 2 people fishing about 100 yards from dam.  Only saw evidence of fishing in one other spot about 300 or 400 yards from dam. This hole was only about 20 feet from shore.  No decent ice at Madison Bay tons and tons of open water.

Couple inches snow on Huntington and Cleveland.
(11-29-2020, 02:15 AM)PACMEN Wrote: Bride and I took a drive Fri. to see what we could see.

Huntington is iced over and there were I would guess about 25 to 30 people fishing, most by dam and a few mid lake.  Took a stroll out and looked in an open hole.  Without putting my hand in to check thickness the ice looked to be 3 to 4 inches there.

Cleveland did not have fishers on it but people had been fishing.  Some of the tracks went right across the middle not staying close to shore.

Electric lake had no ice at the dam and so little at the other end that I would say there was none.

Scofield-dam arm is iced over. 2 people fishing about 100 yards from dam.  Only saw evidence of fishing in one other spot about 300 or 400 yards from dam. This hole was only about 20 feet from shore.  No decent ice at Madison Bay tons and tons of open water.

Thanks for the update.  Huntington and Cleveland are so low that they froze early this year.

Be careful out there, don't push it, you've got the rest of the winter. Tongue
(11-29-2020, 02:15 AM)PACMEN Wrote: Bride and I took a drive Fri. to see what we could see.

Thanks for the info!!

I fished Scofield on Saturday.  The Lake had capped for the most part by then.  We fished in the dam arm on about 4" of ice.  Lots of little trout, Rainbows, cutthroats, and Tigers.