Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got Lucky
With the camera that is. I take a ton of photos and every once in a while I get lucky and take one I actually really like. I think this recent photograph of a tiger trout turned out pretty decent. Real tricky holding the rod in one hand and trying to take a picture with the other, but in this case it worked out. Hope you guys like it.
[Image: Troy-Adams-11-25-20-BSM.jpg]
Very nice.
WOW, that's a fantastic photo. Your right you snapped the pic with  perfect timing. Thanks for sharing.
Appreciate the comments and glad you guys like it.
Curious what type of camera you are using. You get some great shots. Do you use auto setting or do you use manual settings?
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(11-30-2020, 09:40 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: Curious what type of camera you are using. You get some great shots. Do you use auto setting or do you use manual settings?

I have some expensive SLR digital Canon cameras with all the fancy lenses. I've given up on them and just use my IPhone 8+ the majority of the time now. It's always on me and as you can see it takes incredible photographs. I am upgrading to a IPhone 12 Pro this week and hopefully the pics will be just as good if not better.