Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Fishing Contest - Contestant Update
Ice fishing is upon us. Catches are being made in the early ice locations  and ice is forming on others. I checked Echo today and its building. Wont be long. I also checked East Canyon. No significant ice yet. I will try to check Lost Creek tomorrow. 

Below is the list of people who have read the rules and signed up (rules and placard are on the Utah Contest Forum)

I hope we get some more signed up for the fun. If you asked to be signed up and are not on the list, let me know

Tincan is going to help Cookie and I with the tracker sheet - txs Forrest.

Below is the list, so far

Kentofnsl
Hookngrinin
Cowboypirate
Cookie
Jig-Fisher
Skunkedagain
Fritzfishn
Justawormguy
Catchinon
2knots
joatmon
Jarner
bblake98
F15Hwishperer
DJHill16
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Thanks for the list, Lance. I've been wondering how many were signed up and who all they were. I see a few regulars are not on the list and I sure hope they are coming back again. But I have to remind myself that there are thousands of ice fishers out there compared to the few who join the contest. I'm glad to know we all can enjoy our own approach to fishing. I am going to compete but I think I'll take my foot off the throttle when I'm shifting this year. Or maybe not. You get better mileage when you don't run WOT all the time. And I want to involve more people this year. How does that part of the contest work?
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

See recent posts on the  Utah Contests  forum 
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool