Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020/2021 Ice Challenge SkunkedAgain
(02-28-2021, 07:08 PM)kentofnsl Wrote:
(02-28-2021, 05:18 PM)Tin-Can Wrote:
(02-28-2021, 03:16 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: 2-26-21
Strawberry
Cutthroat 18.5” or 19” whatever you decide 
Thanks for a great contest this year. I’m probably going to call it and start chasing catfish I couldn’t find a panfish that would make me competitive so I’m seeing no chance to catch Shawn. Congrats my friend well done. Ron you’re a rockstar to hit second with so few fish entered. Well done as well. Fun year and stiff competition. Thanks all for making it a blast.  Guess that’s my concession speech. Later Jeff

"2-26-21  Strawberry  Cutthroat 18.5” or 19” whatever you decide"   

Is there supposed to be a fish photo with this ?  

What, you don't just trust a moderator, and require proof? Undecided

Uh..... yeah.....   especially a moderator   Dodgy  .  
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
This was too much fun I should let it go longer. And I’ll have you know I only had one sled, until Alan’s snowmobile wouldn’t start. Then I ended up with two. So not all my fault for the train. Anyway I’ll see if my attention span lasts till I get the photo posted. Sorry for my space I ness. Thanks for your patience. Later Jeff
[Image: 7-FC48-BA3-5478-4-F1-D-A62-C-922-D3-A2-AF786.jpg]
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Looks good for 19
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(03-01-2021, 06:28 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: This was too much fun I should let it go longer. And I’ll have you know I only had one sled, until Alan’s snowmobile wouldn’t start. Then I ended up with two. So not all my fault for the train. Anyway I’ll see if my attention span lasts till I get the photo posted. Sorry for my space I ness. Thanks for your patience. Later Jeff
[Image: 7-FC48-BA3-5478-4-F1-D-A62-C-922-D3-A2-AF786.jpg]

POSTED  1 Cutthroat 19.0"  BUMP
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool