Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who needs wax worms?
Hey everyone, gonna make a online order for live wax worms tomorrow and seeing if anyone will want some? Maybe 1.50$ per 10 worms? Lemme know. [Image: 20181208-155900.jpg]
I got 30 for $2.79 at Sportsmans last night.... you're a little high on your price... Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
also figure tax, how many times have you gone to look and they were sold out? time, fuel? i live 3 hrs round trip from a sportsmans, i have to order them in bulk, take my time to sort them, go buy packaging and count all of them, how many were dead? how many will be dead in my order and be lost money? i got good cups that wont fall open in your pocket, i can meet along i15 somewhere instead of having to go store to store looking. some will see it and want to support local guy just trying to help.
Understand, I didn't do too well the year I bought the big container, ended up half were frozen before I even got them and then I had a hard time keeping the rest of them alive... I only buy them as I need them anymore... Think pet food stores if the fishing stores don't have them... Best of luck with your venture, but suspect it will be a public service venture for you, but I wish you the best of luck and hope you always have plenty for your trips... You may want to pass on where you are offering them, since you don't want to drive too far to drop them off.. Maybe sell them on the lakes when your fishing, then you could inflate the price and have others glad to pay it... Later Jeff
Good idea to take extras fishing! I'll keep probably 40 or so but for the most part if I'm tipping it's with a eye or piece of sucker
Trying to grow my own this year, but I will keep it in mind.

I want to Walmart Saturday, and they didn't have a single thin in the fridge. Hi a gas station that had crawlers, but no mealies. Finally paid $4.99 at PetSmart for 50, and there weren't more than 15 alive in there, tops. So some of the points are well-taken.
Well me and the daughter just sorted our first 250 waxies, 20 per cup let me know if you want some! Gonna be at utah lake Friday with the group helping some kids catch some whitebass if you want to meet up
[Image: 35337.jpg]

[Image: 20201216-130735.jpg]

flip a dice google

[Image: 35336.jpg]
No, got mine from JADA baits out of Wis a week ago came in great shape like normal, got 1000 waxies and 50 spikes. Usually lasts me thru the season.
Twenty good, live, healthy worms for x$ is better than buying "35" at Walmart for more and finding most of them dead. Now if I can just learn how to keep them from freezing when out fishing. How much are they, Fritz?
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

3 bucks per container seems fair theres 20 lively ones, I keep the container in my pocket while fishing so they don't freeze, I also bought better cups so the kids don't fall off and leave you with a pocket of worms.

I'll go to grantsville res tomorrow morning again if anyone wants to come fish and get some worms!
Ok guys this is the last of the wax worms! They'll all be going with me to Newton tomorrow morning, 8 containers are spoken for, 4 available, 20-22wax worms per cup!!

[Image: 20201225-094154.jpg]
(12-25-2020, 04:43 PM)Fritzfishin Wrote: Ok guys this is the last of the wax worms! They'll all be going with me to Newton tomorrow morning, 8 containers are spoken for, 4 available,  20-22wax worms per cup!!

[Image: 20201225-094154.jpg]
Hey I’ll probably take one as well. See you tomorrow. Thanks Jeff