Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milwaukee battery sale.
Found out today that Home Depot has a sale going that if you buy a Milwaukee 12.0 amp hour battery you get an 8.0 amp hour battery for free. 

I had to hit a couple of stores to find one that had the 8.0 battery because they didn't seem to be able to give me the deal online while talking to customer service. So it might be just an in store promotion.
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
How much was the 12 Ah battery? Is it pretty heavy or not too bad to work with? Thanks for the tip and how long does that sale go, if you can find one? Thanks Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
12 amp battery is $219. Yes they are on the heavy side but will help chew though the ice quicker. These will be nice when going on those long trips when there won't be a place to plug in a charger.

Had a trip to the Gorge last year that we were drilling through two feet of some hard ice and after two days my two 5 amp batteries were had.
"Found out today that Home Depot has a sale going that if you buy a Milwaukee 12.0 amp hour battery you get an 8.0 amp hour battery for free. "

I've looked online and have been unable to find this sale. Where did you find it? Or better where should I look?
I was at the store buying plumbing parts and it was one of the displays by the registers.

I tried to get customer service to order it for me and they couldn't get it to work online either so I had to run down to the store on 33rd and Highland to get mine.

The shortage is on the 8.0 battery but it wouldn't hurt to make sure they have both batteries before head to the store.
Live in central Utah. We are heading north sat. I think I will stop in a home depot and check it out.
Thanks
(12-09-2020, 12:03 AM)PACMEN Wrote: "Found out today that Home Depot has a sale going that if you buy a Milwaukee 12.0 amp hour battery you get an 8.0 amp hour battery for free. "

I've looked online and have been unable to find this sale.  Where did you find it?  Or better where should I look?

I went to Home Depot in Centerville yesterday (12/9) to grab these batteries. I took a photo of the actual promotion as it goes all the way through January. Centerville had plenty of both batteries. Figured I could use a larger battery for my blower, have plenty of smaller batteries.

[Image: Home.jpg]