Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Camping Henry's 12-(10-12)
(12-16-2020, 04:46 PM)Muskyon46 Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 04:40 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 02:39 PM)Muskyon46 Wrote:  Drop by I’m sure I’ll have extra. Later J

I can vouch he will and it is delicious, thanks again for the burrito last friday morning Jeff
wish we had more and better ice around here I'd like to do it again... Later Jeff

Our start for Gorge is not to far out, for sure after the new year. Been looking at a maybe Blackfoot reservoir also this year if you can still get to the dam without going all the way around, not much snow up there yet. Always wanted to ice fish/camp that area.
I used to love fishing Blackfoot, but it's been a long time since I fished it last.... May have to buy a season Idaho after the first of the year, those single trip permits are almost as expensive as a yearly permit now with all the hidden fees... and the new increase in price... You guys planning on a trip to Cascade this year?  If so, I think a season Idaho will be a good investment... But the Gorge is always an exciting trip and sometimes can be really good... I had a couple less than successful trips last year to the gorge so it's about time it even's me out with a good one... On a year like this the Idaho ice is a lot more enticing  than it is around here, but ya never know about next year... That's why Idaho needs to go to the 365 license if so they would have sold me one already, after the first of the year when fishing get's good in Utah, then I'll decide not to spend my money unless I have a couple trips planned during the year...  happens that way nearly every year lately...  Anyway be watching for the next trip... Thanks J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Here you go Jeff. Just continuing a 130 yr old tradition  Cool
:[Image: 697-F383-F-198-B-4892-8-DBA-53-FBD001-E407.png]
Hey Alan, finally seen this, that is sooo cool... History repeating itself... minus the ponies... and the floating islands.... maybe that was from a different post though... Later Jeff
Great read Jeff![Image: ECC10168-3-CF7-4-A59-8-A36-B4-AEAA15-C518.jpg]
Every day in every way!
(12-24-2020, 02:53 AM)Prospector Wrote: Great read Jeff![Image: ECC10168-3-CF7-4-A59-8-A36-B4-AEAA15-C518.jpg]
Thanks Joe it was a very fun trip!!!  Can’t wait for the next one. Thanks for all the help along the way. Merry Christmas