Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckboard Marina
I extracted this from one of the F&G news letters:

Buckboard Marina is once again hosting the ‘Pup’ulation Control Contest for lake trout. Anglers will be able to participate in this contest now through mid-June 2021 for only $20 per angler. Registered participants will be entered for prizes and immediate cash rewards for catching a tagged lake trout. One hundred lake trout under 25 inches were tagged in Wyoming with a bright green external tag and these fish are worth $100. Additionally, there are more than 80 lake trout with orange external tags remaining from last year’s contest that are worth $50. The goal of the contest is to make anglers aware of the abundance of small lake trout (<25 inches) in Flaming Gorge Reservoir and encourage harvest of these fish. Only those registered will qualify for cash and prizes. You can find more information about the contest including rules at Buckboardmarina.net. ([i]December 15, 2020[/i]
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF