Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle?
Anyone have current information if a boat could still be launched at Jordanelle please?
Mondays temps up there are going to be mid 40’s.
It looks like it is open water still.

Here is a link to the State Park live web cam so you can check before you go.

Good luck.  We are heading to Deer Creek on Monday with our tubes. 

Current Conditions – Updated 12/10/2020 | Utah State Parks
No problem launching there last week, bow action was awesome , not so good for the kokes.
Thank you GoFish and Curt.
Curt, did you go searching for any perch?
For the bows, just typical stuff?
(12-20-2020, 05:11 AM)MrShane Wrote: Thank you GoFish and Curt.
Curt, did you go searching for any perch?
For the bows, just typical stuff?
We were mainly targeting the kokes but were hoping if we limited out on early we would try for the perch, that never happened but we did mark a lot of what we thought were very likely perch. We caught high numbers of bows but only two kokes.
Dang it, I got caught up in a family party today and forgot to look at Jordanelle camera during the day.
I tried calling the ranger and only got a recording with zero launch condition info.
Anyone happen to know if a launch can still be made?
Hoping to go after some kokes in the morning, supposed to be mid-high forties!
Yeah launching should be fine.

On the south side of the Heber Valley there is only a few inches of snow in the shade. The rest of it has mostly melted off.
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
I saw Kokonee Kid heading back into Heber yesterday with his boat in tow and there was a boat out on the lake by the dam today at around 11am.
I will say that when I went by at 8am it looked like it may have has a skim on the main body but was still obviously open water in the Provo arm.