Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paddle Bugs
anyone know where I can find the Eagle Claw Paddle Bug Jig bodies? All I can ever find are the jigs with the bodies. I'd like to buy some bodies only as they get tore up pretty fast and the jig heads are still fine.
Have you tried Sportsmans Warehouse?
(12-20-2020, 01:50 PM)SteelFan Wrote: anyone know where I can find the Eagle Claw Paddle Bug Jig bodies? All I can ever find are the jigs with the bodies. I'd like to buy some bodies only as they get tore up pretty fast and the jig heads are still fine.
A number of years ago, I bought a variety of paddle bug bodies from the web site below:

https://www.crappielures.com/pages/paddle_bugs.php

I just check; looks like the only color they have are smoke glitter and chartreuse glitter.  Might send them a note.  If there enough demand, they might be able to get more.  The only other place I notice have paddle bugs bodies are on ebay.
(12-20-2020, 03:22 PM)FishingSteve Wrote: Have you tried Sportsmans Warehouse?
That's my go to but i can only get them with jig heads. they're cheap enough. Just hoping I could find the bodies separately.

(12-23-2020, 02:16 AM)lokolo Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 01:50 PM)SteelFan Wrote: anyone know where I can find the Eagle Claw Paddle Bug Jig bodies? All I can ever find are the jigs with the bodies. I'd like to buy some bodies only as they get tore up pretty fast and the jig heads are still fine.
A number of years ago, I bought a variety of paddle bug bodies from the web site below:

https://www.crappielures.com/pages/paddle_bugs.php

I just check; looks like the only color they have are smoke glitter and chartreuse glitter.  Might send them a note.  If there enough demand, they might be able to get more.  The only other place I notice have paddle bugs bodies are on ebay.
I did see them there too. Odd the bodies are hard to find by themselves.