Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
after xmas fishin??
looking to punch some holes Saturday, somewhere, possibly Utah lake, possibly newton, i do move around a lot if there not biting, i figure no reason to sit at a hole if there's no action, so if anyone wants to plan something for Saturday shoot me a message, i think targeting cats at Utah lake could be fun and burn time on white bass.... or newton for bucket mouths maybe.
If I can do it, I hope to get out Saturday... Not sure if it will be Newton or other newly frozen locations, but with the extra cold until then I'm expecting some new waters to come on line... Check back as it gets closer and maybe we can circle the wagons somewhere on a pond... Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
I might be able to go as well.  I have to go to Tremonton very early Sat morning so heading over to Newton or other nearby water would be on the way.
I can confidently predict that all the fishing I do for the rest of my life will be done after this Christmas - but it won't be immediately after. Probably March.
(12-23-2020, 03:11 PM)Fritzfishin Wrote: looking to punch some holes Saturday, somewhere, possibly Utah lake, possibly newton, i do move around a lot if there not biting, i figure no reason to sit at a hole if there's no action, so if anyone wants to plan something for Saturday shoot me a message, i think targeting cats at Utah lake could be fun and burn time on white bass.... or newton for bucket mouths maybe.
I'm looking to go somewhere, I can go all day I've just got go be back in cache valley by 5
Sounds like Newton Saturday morning works good for everyone! I'm hoping for a 50" muskie for the contest but we'll see ? i can bring wax worms 3$ per 20 if anyone wants some!!
(12-23-2020, 07:57 PM)Fritzfishin Wrote: Sounds like Newton Saturday morning works good for everyone! I'm hoping for a 50" muskie for the contest but we'll  see ? i can bring wax worms 3$ per 20 if anyone wants some!!
I'll take a few things of wax worms
Sounds good lemme know how manyand I'll get them packaged up Friday night so there's no dead ones
(12-23-2020, 08:27 PM)Fritzfishin Wrote: Sounds good lemme know how manyand I'll get them packaged up Friday night so there's no dead ones
PM sent
I'm game if I can get the kitchen pass. I just loaded everything in the suburban before getting on the forum, so I'm pretty excited. Google photos tells me my first outing of the year was at Hyrum with my son one year ago today.

[Image: IMG-20191223-112122466-HDR.jpg]

I'm hoping it's ready quick. Nearly capped with thin ice this evening.

[Image: image.png]
Cookie and I are going to try to swing by and say hello. Not sure I will be able to fish yet (not covid related), but sure be nice to wave at friends.

I would take 5 tins of wax worms

Red f150 with BFT and CBP stickers in back window
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Sounds good guys!! I can probably get there about 7 or 730 Saturday morning and stay as long as I want
I'm good to go as well.  I will probably be there a little earlier, but I won't be able to stay too long.  A few hours and leave before noon. It will be good to put some faces with your names
Awesome me and catchinon are heading up Saturday morning so sounds like maybe 5 or 6 of us will be up there, hopefully a largemouth or muskie gets pulled up is my goal!
I am a maybe now. Dang blasted medical "$*%$#. I can't seem to turn the corner. Hopeful to be there
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
No worries cowboy health first... fishing second....
I’m planning on a short morning trip, see y’all there. Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Wheres everyone planning on going? I think im gonna try across from the boat ramp on the west side, there's a shallow cove over there im hoping to pull a bucket mouth out of
(12-26-2020, 02:06 AM)Fritzfishin Wrote: Wheres everyone planning on going? I think im gonna try across from the boat ramp on the west side, there's a shallow cove over there im hoping to pull a bucket mouth out of
I'm down to go anywhere, I'm just very limited on where I can get to because I drive a 2005 Dodge Caravan...
I’m hoping to make it tomorrow. It’ll be a game time decision in the morning, but it’s looking good at this moment. Fritz- I’ll take a tub or two of waxies if we happen to meet up