Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
after xmas fishin??
I'm on the west side, mouth of the second bay.  In brown coveralls, got a nice school of crappie under me right now.
I'm out here on the west side second cove all gray with a green hat if anyone wants to wander over
I should have checked the forum while I was up there. I don't know most BFT'ers by sight, so I just wandered out and started fishing. I got into perch after drilling in 4-5 spots, and set up on top of them. It was not fast and furious fishing, nor were they big, but I did bring home a dozen or so. Looking forward to hitting Hyrum soon.

I did talk to a guy, not a BFT'er, who was scouting with a livescope, so it was fun to see that live.

The downside of the adventure is I packed up and put all my gear into the suburban, including the key. And apparently something hit the lock button, as I had to call my wife to bring a spare key and wait without fishing. Angry
Ah man sorry to hear that! I punched maybe 15 holes 12-38' perch in all of them, the bluegills crappie and largemouth all came from the 36-38' range perch.... every hole. One was 9.5"
[Image: 37141.jpg]

Check out that weird white looking perch?!
[Image: 37135.jpg]

[Image: 20201226-111305.jpg]

[Image: 20201226-111145.jpg]
(12-26-2020, 11:45 PM)gaardvark Wrote: I should have checked the forum while I was up there. I don't know most BFT'ers by sight, so I just wandered out and started fishing. I got into perch after drilling in 4-5 spots, and set up on top of them. It was not fast and furious fishing, nor were they big, but I did bring home a dozen or so. Looking forward to hitting Hyrum soon.

I didn’t think about checking in on the forum while out there either. I too was wanting to say hi to others. Luckily I found Skunk’s flag early. He and BBlake were already setup and catching by the time I made it out. Chatted with them for minute, then moved on to fish. Craig and Brett made it out a bit later and came over to the party. Sounds like a bunch of us were out there, just didn’t realize who we were fishing near. From all the posts, looks like everyone got into the fish. Had fun, let’s try it again. Maybe I’ll get to say hi to few more new faces