Interesting lures forXmas
Got some pretty cool Looking lure from my sister 
I have seen some similar I've wondered how thay
Would work has anyone tried any thing like this [Image: 20201224-181049.jpg]
Also got a deeper pro from santa cant wait to toss it 
Into the lake Saturday or Sunday i can  get out any i
Hope everyone is having a marry Xmas be safe hopefully 
Fish on or just get out of the house 
Yes, I have used baits that look just like those. Mine were from the "old" Cabelas. They swim great, catch bass and the like well, but are a bit too deep of a profile for most trout, even the bigger Cutties and Browns, but you do catch a few.
Yes, that has been a favorite lure for me and very productive over many years and I also bought them at Cabela's many years ago. They swim like a fish.

Here is a copy and paste of one of my earlier posts on it:

07-04-2017, 04:27 AM
I've reliably caught many small mouth bass in East Canyon Reservoir every time I've fished there by shore fishing casting a fork tail goldfish swim bait while walking the shore.

I choose surface swimming swim bait deliberately because I have good control of it's direction on retrieves with good visibility of the goldfish to swim it close to weeds and sticks yet avoiding getting it stuck and tangled.

I've had best results fishing it everywhere my friend told me: "don't cast out there because you'll get your lure caught in weeds and rocks."

I told him: "But, that's where the fish are!"

Fish the weeds and rocks!

https://bigfishtackle.com/forum/showthre...pid1017563

I searched for my many posts on this, but all of our old posts are gone. Otherwise, I could have posted the links to them. Our archives have been valuable as a resource of fishing information. Over many years, I've used them to look into fishing destinations I would try next. Sad to see the older archives and beautiful photography is gone. I especially enjoyed the excellent photography from TieDyeTwins.
Thanks for the info east cayon is one of my favorite 
Lakes i was thinking it should work good for Willard 
And Hyrum