Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We have a new Idaho Moderater
Have you noticed we have a new monitor here in Idaho! Although, he lives in Utah now, he fishes Idaho a lot and knows the whole state. From Steelhead to perch. And he would just love to help any one catch more fish. I love fishing with this guy because he is the best ice fisherman I have ever seen. Believe me obifishkenobi has the fishing force. He loves kokes the most, I try not to hold that against him. Lol[Image: amazon-photos-shared-media8654237403784488831.jpg]

An additional Moderater ,We aren't replacing Lyle. He is still here to help you pour your own jigs and make your own tackle. These two can help any fishermen or fisherwomen! That is what this site is about. We report what we know works. We want every member to know all our tricks. It is what makes us above the rest.
Thanks for the kind words Randy, your a great guy to fish with.
Congrats and Thanks!
(12-30-2020, 01:42 AM)obifishkenobi Wrote: Thanks for the kind words Randy, your a great guy to fish with.
Congrats Shawn and thanks for taking on the responsibility. One of these days we’ll have to wet a line together. Since I’m so close to the border I’m thinking about getting a season permit this year. So I may be up north a little more often. Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!