Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One more time...Henry's
So last week had a great trip to Henrys.   Decided i would take my dad, brother, and nephew and blanket spot where i hit all those hybrids.  They wore us all out.  Between the four of us we landed 75 fish, at least that many swings and misses.  Only 2 were those orangs cutts, all the rest those silvery green hybrids.  No pictures today, all cookie cutters,   the biggest one just over 3 pounds, and a real nice brookie almost 3.  Love to explore that lake, fun with ice so thick this year.  Guess i will have to wait for that monster another year...Happy fishing everybody!
(01-02-2021, 01:43 AM)Tazasorus Wrote: So last week had a great trip to Henrys.   Decided i would take my dad, brother, and nephew and blanket spot where i hit all those hybrids.  They wore us all out.  Between the four of us we landed 75 fish, at least that many swings and misses.  Only 2 were those orangs cutts, all the rest those silvery green hybrids.  No pictures today, all cookie cutters,   the biggest one just over 3 pounds, and a real nice brookie almost 3.  Love to explore that lake, fun with ice so thick this year.  Guess i will have to wait for that monster another year...Happy fishing everybody!
Great report I love Henry's I'll be back up there for first Ice in November.