Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockport 1/8/21
Had a good day on Rockport with my buddy Jason..we must have caught 150+ but only kept about 40..fishing was slow from 12-3, but from 3-dark it was nonstop action..had to weed through the babies to find the bigger ones, but there are some fatties in there..[Image: 20210108-174749.jpg]

[Image: 20210108-174651.jpg]

[Image: 20210109-111145.jpg]

[Image: 20210109-111219.jpg]
Nice bunch of perch. Hope you kept the knife sharp
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
...and the sharp dorsal fins out of your pinkies!
Hey guys, let's remember that a great many of those smaller fish are not surviving because they come out of deep water. WE need to either learn how to release them back into the DEEP ( Check out TD's deep release tool ) or learn to use the smaller fish ( how to clean a perch in 10 seconds video on You Tube) It only makes sense to try and minimize the waste of this resource during the winter !! Good fishing All !!!

PS: The 10 second method of cleaning a perch is great on those larger fish also. Check it out !! ( https://youtu.be/pjTlFwQb7D0 )
I've been fishing and cleaning Perch since I was 12, im pretty sure I got it yall, thanks..
Me to, but this method rocks, check it out !!!
Sure, but you are only 13 now, right? Just kidding....

Well, then, any advice? I'm just learning Rockport.

Got a method for figuring out where they are, and when? Flats vs points, depths, etc...?