Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyrum 1-12
Did a little searching today at Hyrum trying to find some concentrations of fish, started out west of the day use and tried multiple areas and depths from 14’ to 37’  then moved back to the east toward the inlet, the last spot was 33’ and had fish pretty consistent coming across the fish finder but getting them to go was the hard part although a couple 10”ers did hit the ice.
Nice job Alan, I appreciated the play by play reporting.... Wasn't the same as being there, but at least it was something on a work day... So are you going south on Friday? I'd like to but think my wife needs some help so I'll probably stay close for short morning trips... Good luck.. Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(01-13-2021, 01:14 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Nice job Alan, I appreciated the play by play reporting.... Wasn't the same as being there, but at least it was something on a work day... So are you going south on Friday?  I'd like to but think my wife needs some help so I'll probably stay close for short morning trips... Good luck.. Jeff
I’m thinking hard about it, with the lodge extending an open invite to all on fishing for kokes on the ice at the Berry it’s a great opportunity to learn the lake and techniques, won’t decide until tomorrow when I need to load the trailer  Big Grin