Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Canyon
Any word on East Canyon?  I know there was a tournament there last weekend, but I'm wondering if anyone else has been up lately and knows what's working?  Thinking about taking my daughters out this weekend.
~ A bad day fishing is better than a good day in the office ~
I hope someone has better info than me for ya, cause the couple people I have talked to reported pretty slow going at EC.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
I took a drive up there with my little buddy yesterday. There were a few shelters and a few folks openly sitting on the ice fishing, appeared to be a nice day with weather but no large crowds at all. I talk to one couple as they were coming off at the state park ramp. Fishing was slow catching only 1small bow. They were fishing about 100yds straight out from the ramp. They also reported that there was 8" of ice.
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
(01-13-2021, 07:37 PM)Bertrum13 Wrote: Any word on East Canyon?  I know there was a tournament there last weekend, but I'm wondering if anyone else has been up lately and knows what's working?  Thinking about taking my daughters out this weekend.
Drilled 6 holes and fished the last 2 hours of sunlight last Sat. No bites and nothing showing on the flasher. Seems like East Cyn has been slow lately.