Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is up with the locked gaits at Cemetery point?
I know this was posted earlier in the ice year, I remember reading that someone was going to follow up on the issue but I do not recall reading any answers.  So why are the gaits locked by cemetery point?  Have they been giving tickets for parking on the side of the road (I recall all too well seeing like 50 cars with tickets at Mantua a few years back).  What are the other parking options?  

Anyone been doing good on perch up there?  It has been slow for me.  I have tried 40, 35, 25 FOW, any magic depths yet up there?  I am taking some new ice-fishers out on Monday and would like them have a fun time catching, Trout or perch would be good.  I have not found anyplace that has been very good yet this year, any suggestions?
(01-16-2021, 02:01 AM)icerman Wrote: I know this was posted earlier in the ice year, I remember reading that someone was going to follow up on the issue but I do not recall reading any answers.  So why are the gaits locked by cemetery point?  Have they been giving tickets for parking on the side of the road (I recall all too well seeing like 50 cars with tickets at Mantua a few years back).  What are the other parking options?  

Anyone been doing good on perch up there?  It has been slow for me.  I have tried 40, 35, 25 FOW, any magic depths yet up there?  I am taking some new ice-fishers out on Monday and would like them have a fun time catching, Trout or perch would be good.  I have not found anyplace that has been very good yet this year, any suggestions?

Post #8  Thanks Dubob

Pineview drive-by. (bigfishtackle.com)

Bryce Lowder
I do what the voices in my wife's head tell me to.
Thanks for the information. Too bad that people can't be respectful of OUR land! Some whine and complain about closures while they toss their beer can, cigarette, coke can, candy wrapper, dirty diaper, etc. out the window, ride off trail, cut trees, and the list goes on. It will be a shame, sounds like in the near future, there will not be ice fishing at Pineview due to no place to park!