Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Great Bear Lake Cisco Run - 2021
While it was certainly a unique cisco year as the little fish never came into the shoreline, it made dip netting virtually impossible. It was clearly however, another stellar year for fishing by boat. 

I wanted to extend a note of thanks for my friends who braved the ice and cold weather to come out and enjoy some spectacular fishing during this year's Cisco run. Sad that it had to come to an end, but was certainly one of the better fising years in terms of the quality of fish, both native cuts and macks. 

Here's looking forward to the run next year!

[Image: Cisco-Run-Ice-Blockages-2021.jpg]  [Image: Cisco-Run-Native19-2021.jpg][Image: Cisco-Run-Mack27-2021.jpg][Image: Cisco-Run-Native5-2021.jpg][Image: Cisco-Run-Mack11-2021.jpg] [Image: Cisco-Run-Native13-2021.jpg]  [Image: Cisco-Run-Mack33-2021.jpg][Image: Cisco-Run-Mack19-2021.jpg][Image: Cisco-Run-Mack22-2021.jpg][Image: Cisco-Run-Mack35-2021.jpg]
Awesome!!!!!
Wow, those are some real lunkers. It put a Smile on everones face.
WOW. Them are the Biggest Damn Ciscos I every did see ???. Great job.
(02-05-2021, 07:23 PM)Jonesy84404 Wrote: WOW. Them are the Biggest Damn Ciscos I every did see ???. Great job.
LOL... Yeah, I don't fish for bait during the cisco run... just the real fish that eat the bait! Wink  Thanks
Holy Smokes!  Awesome, Awesome, AWESOME!  Congrats!
Dang! I gotta get me a boat. Any one of those would make my entire life!
(02-05-2021, 06:26 PM)lovetofish Wrote: Wow, those are some real lunkers. It put a Smile on everones face.
They are certainly a lot of fun... makes kids out of everyone on the boat!

(02-05-2021, 10:45 PM)Jonthecook Wrote: Dang! I gotta get me a boat. Any one of those would make my entire life!
They are certainly a lot of fun.  It's too bad they are only in for about 20 days a year, it's a blast landing 3 or 4 fish over 15lbs in a day out!  Oh well, here's looking forward to next year!
(02-05-2021, 10:33 PM)Jig-fisher Wrote: Holy Smokes!  Awesome, Awesome, AWESOME!  Congrats!
Thanks... yeah they are a lot of fun to catch to be sure.