Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Erie Fall Bass Fishing
Winter can sometimes drag on forever as it seems.  Here's a video to help you get through the remaining winter month and look forward to open water fishing.  Had a strong east wind on the lake so fished the harbor I launched from.  What a blessing that was.  Some big bass were stacked in there.  Hope you enjoy and tight lines.

Lake Erie Fall Fishing
(02-27-2021, 04:59 AM)Bigbass101 Wrote: Winter can sometimes drag on forever as it seems.  Here's a video to help you get through the remaining winter month and look forward to open water fishing.  Had a strong east wind on the lake so fished the harbor I launched from.  What a blessing that was.  Some big bass were stacked in there.  Hope you enjoy and tight lines.

Lake Erie Fall Fishing
Welcome to the site BB101 and thanks for the report. I'm sending you a PM about one of the rules on this site.

WH2
(02-28-2021, 05:55 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 04:59 AM)Bigbass101 Wrote: Winter can sometimes drag on forever as it seems.  Here's a video to help you get through the remaining winter month and look forward to open water fishing.  Had a strong east wind on the lake so fished the harbor I launched from.  What a blessing that was.  Some big bass were stacked in there.  Hope you enjoy and tight lines.

Lake Erie Fall Fishing
Welcome to the site BB101 and thanks for the report. I'm send you a PM about one of the rules on this site.

WH2

Thanks Wiperhunter2.  Appreciate the heads up.  Tight lines
Nice looking bass. How much do you figure the larger ones weigh?
(02-28-2021, 09:48 PM)kentofnsl Wrote: Nice looking bass.  How much do you figure the larger ones weigh?

The bigger ones were at best 4 to 4 1/2 lbs.  Thanks for checking out the video.